Thread: Rear cupholder in dark grey (soul?) finish

Rear cupholder in dark grey (soul?) finish

Appreciate that these are rare.

and the brackets to fix them in place are even rarer, but I have a solution to the lack of brackets / clips - PM me if you get a cup holder but need bracket / clips

cheers
    Paul (Depronman)
    1.4 TDI 2001 287,347 miles and still going strong

Crew Audi had a small amount of rear cup holders in the colour you're after available a couple of months ago. I was tempted to buy one and get the 3D printed brackets from Paul.

The only thing that stopped me was keeping my 'spare' funds to pay for Tom's (Timmus) services to install Bose and SideGuard. Love the sound of the Bose, fortunately not tested the SideGuard yet!

The brand new price from Crew Audi was only a few pounds more than second hand prices over the last 8 months on the the usual auction site.

Good luck on your hunt.

Kind regards,

Tom
    2003 Ebony Black 1.4 Sport 208'000 Miles

Options: DIS, Winter Pack, OSS (blind removed), Illuminated Vanity, 17" RS4 Wheels.

Retrofit: Bose, SideGuard, Electric Amulet Red Leather Sport Interior, Centre Tray Stowage, Rear Cup Holder, False Floor, TT Pedals, Komfort Blinker, LED Interior illumination, Twin LED boot Illumination, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, Privacy Blinds, A4 B5 Climate Buttons, Cruise Control, Vredestein Spare, Twin Washer Jets, Front Fogs, Twin Rear Fog, CD Changer, Xcarlink, Auto Lights, Mud Flaps, Club Number Plate Surrounds and a Coat Hanger.

if you want a rear cup holder then I would buy one ASAP as once they are all gone there will be no more made
    Paul (Depronman)
    1.4 TDI 2001 287,347 miles and still going strong

Quote Originally Posted by depronman View Post
    if you want a rear cup holder then I would buy one ASAP as once they are all gone there will be no more made
    Paul,

You are so right. PM sent to Crew Audi.

Kind regards,

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by rossjamesparker View Post
    Appreciate that these are rare.
    Still Available new from auditradition