Can't see any Sent items in PM

TFG

A2OC Donor
As title - I've sent a few PM's but none of them are showing up in the Sent Items folder. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a glitch?

Hi and welcome to the forum TFG - Unfortunately you have just found out about one of the great "design features" of this particular forum. By default the forum does not save SENT items, but there is a check box on the bottom of the edit page which you can tick to save them. :)

Reactions: TFG
Thanks for the quick reply. The little green arrow icons on my Inbox items acknowledge which messages I've replied to, but that's about all I've got. I can see a tick box to delete the message at the bottom of the page, but not one to save it?

Thanks for the quick reply. The little green arrow icons on my Inbox items acknowledge which messages I've replied to, but that's about all I've got. I can see a tick box to delete the message at the bottom of the page, but not one to save it?
You need to go to the settings menu (link at the top of each page takes you there) in amongst other options you will find that setting.

Steve B

Reactions: TFG
Thank you for the pointers. Took me a while to figure out that these settings aren't accessible on the mobile version! Hopefully all sorted now.

Back