Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipnjeff

A2OC Donor
Hi all .. just wondeting if someone can explain to me the need for removal of my comment regards a recent post ...i dont believe i said anything wrong and therefore see no reason for it to have been deleted ..thanks

i guess it was removed so that the main people involved can sort out their differences (i maybe wrong) that being steve, tom, tony, petra & admin.

im sure someone will clarify this soon! best to leave it until further notice :)

1100th post.....i wonder how many of these ive helped others with a2's ????? not many lol

cammy

Hi all .. just wondeting if someone can explain to me the need for removal of my comment regards a recent post ...i dont believe i said anything wrong and therefore see no reason for it to have been deleted ..thanks

It's not removed Zip. Content has been archived pending an announcement from A2OC as to the way forward with the current incident. Your post was simply within one of the archived threads of discussion.

With allegations being banded around, and threats of litigation and physical violence , you'll not be surprised that the club was in receipt of concerns, complaints and in one comment it's suggested the team has lost control .

Please be assured your post contained nothing contentious it was simply within a thread of comments which have been archived. A2OC are in control of the matter and the forthcoming announcement will outline our way forward which will provide a means for ongoing communication and protect the club and its membership from public dispute .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back