Open letter to the previous owners of my new car.

AudA2Numpty

A2OC Donor
Dear Previous owners,

From my point of view you are a bunch of (insert expletive here)s.

You have all systematically destroyed a lovely car. If you had realised what a gem it is you may have attempted to have looked after her better.
From the crap left in the car (chess pieces to tiny solider figurines) to the ash and cigarettes you left on the steering column, the smoke impregnated seats and carpets, the weird stains and dried out ice cream gloop in parts of the car I could have never thought possible to leave an ice cream including the stuck rear seats with what looked like a childs sock with loose change in it. How you possibly managed to remove the paint from the wheel arches an respray them and half of the rest of the car with the same paint is beyond me. The loose change made up for a little bit of damage you did, but not all.

I have replaced the broken vents, the broken cup holders, the door switch, the first aid kit, the plain water you used instead of coolant, the broken visor clips and dodgy passenger handle too. There is more as you know but they will be fixed in time.

Thankfully she has now met an owner who is willing to tend and care for her for the rest of her life and is nursing the damage you have done to her.

Regards
New owner of 53 Plated A2.

P.S. If I ever find out who you are, be afraid, be very afraid!!

Last edited:
Pretty much same story as mine

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

And mine. Add a broken ashtray and butchered instrument binnacle where they hacked it out to stick a balloon over the check engine light.

However, it's a black FSI with perfect red leather, open sky and 3x 3 point belts in the back, so I have just dealt with it piece by piece and now have a half decent car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back