Chat Cornwall Audi A2 owners group

Lev

Hi guys and gals
I have been in Newquay 4 years now, moved down here while I had my first Audi A2 then got rid due to power issues, now on my second Audi A2 the 90bhp TDI with cruise control, I thought I would start a group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/CornwallA2OG to try and find more owners down here, wondered if any of the A2OC were living in and around Newquay or the region of Cornwall. So we could have some meet's down here. I recently went to wadebridge wheels and thought of this group as I do enjoy seeing all the A2's together.

Last edited:
Yes agree, I know A2OC has numerous meets but its always too far for us who live in Cornwall so im in Lev.
Only thing is i hate FB and as im an old git i just stick to my forums for chats :D

Reactions: Lev
Giggles - I know (personally) of at least 6 A2s within a mile of my home, in a small town in Leicestershire, three of whom are owners on this very forum :)

Great to hear from you . Glad it's not just me in Cornwall. I'm at quintrell downs, Newquay bud, not getting any younger myself so would be great to get a few members down here.

Hello everyone down here.
Would anyone know of a knowledgeable A2 mechanic in East Cornwall or Plymouth area.

The gear selection in my '02 TDi has gone. Stuck in reverse. Could only get it out under the bonnet.
Tower seams fine.
I have adjusted the shifter cables (dieselgeek way) (3 times).
It gets better, then very soon goes back.
My suspicion is that something at the lever end has gone but without ramps (and some spare time) I am not going to investigate myself.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Back