New member but long time owner.

ardeed

A2OC Donor
Hi all
Just joined the club and have owned the A2 since 2006 (well the wife has). It was her company car from new and she bought it when she left. It's a 2003, 1.4 SE petrol and it has just gone over 215,000 miles. When it hit the 200,000 mark we started to think it was time for a new car, although it is still going strong but can't find anything we like. Soooo, we just bought a 2003, 1.6 FSI SE, with a little under 40,000 miles on the clock, as a replacement. Now got to find a good home for the old gal, the car not the wife. Although.........?

Attachments

• DSCF2880.jpg
    DSCF2880.jpg
    963.7 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF2883.jpg
    DSCF2883.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 256
Welcome to a2oc sounds like you have fallen for the charm of the a2 -as many of us have. Even when you start looking at other cars the a2 makes sense in so many ways. Fancy joining us for a social ? We have Audis in the park in corby in two weeks time. Its a great show and the worlds largest gathering of audis. All are welcome. cheers mike

Hi Mike, thanks for the welcome.

These little cars were way ahead of their time, I love the practicality. I must be getting the bug, tickets for Audis in the park already bought. I'm 90% sure we can make it but best to be prepared. Hope to see you there.

Robin

Back