Wanted: LUK flywheel and clutch kit

Greywall

Germany
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a LUK clutch kit with dual mass flywheel (4170047110) - but can't seem to source one anywhere! Anyone have any ideas of a reputable source of said kit?

If I can't obtain one, would you recommend I have one fitted by a different manufacturer? Would it make much difference to the longevity?

Kind regards

Jag

Thanks Spike! Yes, I referred to Murdo's guide - that's where I got the part number. I used his excellent write-up the last time I bought the clutch and flywheel kit, some years ago.

Euro Car Parts can order the kit but don't have it in stock. They quoted me over £750! I'll use Mister Auto as you've had a good experience.

Thanks again for the speedy response - A2OC never lets me down!

Jag

There is a kit on Amazon and it's even cheaper.
When searching, also try Murdo's part number as the grouping of the number string sometimes gives different results.

If you read the reviews there are lots of horror stories about mister auto, mainly related to their parts configurator not being accurate. If you know the manufacturers part numbers (as we do in this case) then the risks are minimal. Only other criticism is they sometimes advertise the parts being in stock when they aren't, causing delays in delivery

Cheers Spike

Back