Ouch :-( again...

KekseKaempfer

A2OC Donor
35402264533_9c757e1d4f_z.jpg

Not a nice think to happen, but both parts (bumper and wheel arch) are both bolt off / bolt on parts and looking at the damage it is unlikely that there is any further damage beyond the bumper
if you can get the two parts in the correct colour the repair is a 1/2 a day to remove the bumper and wheel arch and refit.
If you need to paint the parts that will add some expense to the job

a bumper is normally about £25 to £35 and the wheel arch £10 to £15
I would add a further £100 to £150 if you need to get them painted

Tip paint them first then fit them to the car

Cheers,

I am sure you are familiar with CUE (Claims Underwriting Exchange) and insurance companies going through the insurance process.

If not let me know and I might be able to help so you don't have claims values added to your claim without your knowledge (in which you can claim compensation for) and making sure that it does not get that far in the first place.

If you do know all about that, apologies and I hope it goes well.

It's being sorted by insurance. No fault claim. but yes. If it was to be written off (unlikely) I'd be buying back and repairing with a new bumper & arch.

I am sure you are familiar with CUE (Claims Underwriting Exchange) and insurance companies going through the insurance process.

If not let me know and I might be able to help so you don't have claims values added to your claim without your knowledge (in which you can claim compensation for) and making sure that it does not get that far in the first place.

If you do know all about that, apologies and I hope it goes well.

I understood none of that. Perhaps a new post titled 'insurance for dummies... like Pinky' ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gone off to be repaired (hopefully) today. We have a 17 plate Fiesta as a replacement and it IS horrible.
Bigger car, tiny inside. With a spattering of unnecessary buttons on the dashboard. ewwww. And perople talk about visibility and A pillars. Seriously, i was constantly craning my neck to see around the Fester's A pillar.

Back