Lost New Posts count and link

Alan_uk

A2OC Donor
Hi. Been away for a few weeks. On return and accessing the forum using a PC (Windows 7 64 bit professional and Firefox 54.0.1 (64-bit) - just updated from 54.0.0) I don't have my usual layout and in the top left I no longer have the New Posts (I think it was called) followed by a count of new posts since last visited. Clicking on that count showed all the latest unread posts in condensed format - i.e. if there had been multiple posts to a tread only 1 entry was show.

I really miss this link. Is there a way to reinstate?

It is not just that you have been logged out and need to login again is it?

I was caught out by that once.

Steve B

Similar issue as Alan. I use the new PM count to quickly see if I have any PMs. Now I have to select PM to see what's in the inbox.

Not wanting to ever get in the way of progress/evolution but I certainly prefer the previous way the information (along the top area) was presented to me.

Kind regards,

Tom

Ah, it's not me!

Thanks for the links Bret but they both give 404 and yes, I am logged in.

I now see there is a link "New Posts" just below the Home button in the top left corner. This gives the old format of new (unread) posts without the count, but I can live with that.

I can still see new posts count in my user CP. Are you using the desktop browser or tapatalk?

Desktop: Safari on iOS 10.3.3 (latest). I don't know where my user CP is: the new posts count and link used to be on the home page

PS it isn't hugely significant for me; just a change for the worse

Andrew

Desktop: Safari on iOS 10.3.3 (latest). I don't know where my user CP is: the new posts count and link used to be on the home page

PS it isn't hugely significant for me; just a change for the worse

Andrew

Like this?

IMG_4409.PNG

Could you post post a picture of what you do see?

My case as per RAB's post. Much prefer the old layout but not the end of the World.

Regards,

Boris

Last edited:
Hi folks. Thanks for flagging this up. It's being worked on at the moment. Hopefully back to normal business soon.

Regards
A2OC team

Hi folks. Thanks for flagging this up. It's being worked on at the moment. Hopefully back to normal business soon.

Regards
A2OC team

Hi,
I logged in few minutes ago, and its back to normal i.e. The old (my preferred) way.

Thanks,
Boris

The same for me also. I suspect the difference is the 'User CP': Vonnie's home page had this element in the screenshot in post #11; my home page was like RAB's in post #12

Andrew

Back