A2OC Home Page has disappeared

hmy7k

I normally access the forum by the homepage but over the last few days it has disappeared and comes up with a http error 500.

Is this just me or is everyone getting this?
http://www.a2oc.net/

They must be doing something, as it's different now, but I did not have any problems accessing it.

Regards,
Boris

Thanks

I have tried another browser and it works.
It seems to work in Safari but Chrome on a Mac isn't working.

Safari on my iPhone 6plus it's working - and my MacBook Pro. Try updating the bookmark if you access it via that method. Cheers Mike

It should be all sorted as of yesterday. Everyone over 10 posts had to be changed to a new usergroup due to our new marketplace rules. So some of the permissions were not carried over for the homepage. For any more problems please pm me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Euan,
I have a suggestion, so will not PM you and I think we can get some feedback on as well.
At the end of each thread, there is a Quick Navigation box. I think it would make navigating easier if there was an option for New Posts, as usually one has to press the Top button and then New Posts.
As I like to see what's new and go and check all the posts, I think I would make things easier.
Other opinions more then welcome, if I'm the only one, then leave it as it is.

Regards, Boris

Last edited:
Hi Euan,
I have a suggestion, so will not PM you and I think we can get some feedback on as well.
At the end of each thread, there is a Quick Navigation box. I think it would make navigating easier if there was an option for New Posts, as usually one has to press the Top button and then New Posts.
As I like to see what's new and go and check all the posts, I think I would make things easier.
Other opinions more then welcome, if I'm the only one, then leave it as it is.

Regards, Boris

Hi Boris

You can essentially do the same by clicking the what's new tab at the top.

Thanks Steve, that means I still have to go to the top first. If what's new was an option at the end of the thread, it would speed up things a little, but as I said if I'm alone, it should be left as is..

Back