The software revolt :-)

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
I think it's been going on for a year that I've been expressing my views on the need for an update to the forum software.

I think we need to move to a more modern platform that would be more user friendly. The posting of photo's being one example. This however is just my opinion.

Please could I ask that if you have an opinion on this that you cast your vote above.

My hope is that if there is a large vote for change then the admin team will take it forward at the request of the users.

Sorry to be a thorn in your side team but I pesonally feel that an update would be to the benefit of all and that a democratic vote for change may give you the backing to move things forward....viva la revolcion :)

Hi Steve,

The admin team are aware of this problem and we are already working to resolve this issue. This will be done when we have the everything in place. For mobile photos at the moment i would recommend using the tapatalk app until we have any further updates on change.

Euan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It was not a dig at you Euan. I'm aware of the issues you face. I've resolved the photo upload issue myself using a third party host. I won't use tapatalk because of the privacy issues alerted by Bret, but thank you for the suggestion.

Back