Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell A2 and bits for use

Many thanks. Great to meet you too and many thanks for giving me the chance to salvage some parts, they will go to great use on the 'The Fleet'

2. Users that liked this post:

Special edition (12-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mrbroons View Post
    Many thanks. Great to meet you too and many thanks for giving me the chance to salvage some parts, they will go to great use on the 'The Fleet'
    Is the 'Fleet' now staying with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Pulsar View Post
    We've had an A2 TDi since 2010 and loved it, but sadly this week it has driven its last. Scrapping it at the weekend.

It was in a bit of a state when we got it so thank you very much for all your advice that I avidly read in 2010-11! This was (is? - haven't been here for a while) a great and generous forum.

So now there is a set of original Audi roof bars (doesn't fit OpenSky) that we don't need any more. (See picture.) Comes with torque bar and keys. Open to offers. If you want to collect then you can have them for nowt (We are in Midlothian.)

If you want any other items (e.g. warning triangle, rear seats) let me know before this weekend...!

Attachment 30482
    im happy to collect roof bars for non open sky car and based in Glasgow so not to far
    regards mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Reilly View Post
    im happy to collect roof bars for non open sky car and based in Glasgow so not to far
    regards mark
    Hi Mr Broons is hopefully bringing these down to Wales meet for me, as agreed
    A2s
    - 1.4tdi Black w/Red Legends Leather, 199k miles, BOSE, RNS-E (Baby Boomer)
    - 1.4 petrol Azure Blue, Heated Leather, BOSE, Pepperpots, OSS (Po FOR SALE)
    - 1.4tdi Mauritius Blue, OSS, Black Sports Leather (ProjectX)
    A6 Allroad - 3.0tdi - Leather, Bose
    Scirocco Storm - Mk2 1.9 BRMotorSport, many upgrades

Gone, but not forgotten: A2 2x1.6FSI, A5 3.0tdi Coupe, 13xSciroccos, 3xCorrados inc mythical Campaign, 4xMk1 Golfs, 3xN & 1xGLi Cabrio

No worries. If that's ok with you. Can you drop Craig a line to confirm you are ok for me to take them from Craig to you and I'll arrange to pick them up.

Yup told him, do you have his number?
    A2s
    - 1.4tdi Black w/Red Legends Leather, 199k miles, BOSE, RNS-E (Baby Boomer)
    - 1.4 petrol Azure Blue, Heated Leather, BOSE, Pepperpots, OSS (Po FOR SALE)
    - 1.4tdi Mauritius Blue, OSS, Black Sports Leather (ProjectX)
    A6 Allroad - 3.0tdi - Leather, Bose
    Scirocco Storm - Mk2 1.9 BRMotorSport, many upgrades

Gone, but not forgotten: A2 2x1.6FSI, A5 3.0tdi Coupe, 13xSciroccos, 3xCorrados inc mythical Campaign, 4xMk1 Golfs, 3xN & 1xGLi Cabrio

8. Users that liked this post:

mrbroons (14-08-2017)

Texted him. Just awaiting a reply