How many posts for me to advertise my poorly A2

Rugtucker

Not been active on this forum for a while due to the stress of this damn A2 and it's grief it's gave us. Want to get rid now and thought I'd advertise but not sure how many posts I need to allow that.

Have I missed something in the small print? :confused:

Hi Rugtucker

Do not give up, I am sure there will be someone on soon who can offer help to convert your Damn A2 to a good A2 with a little help and luck.

If you post a list of any issues you have that would be ideal for members to come forth and offer advice.

Not been active on this forum for a while due to the stress of this damn A2 and it's grief it's gave us. Want to get rid now and thought I'd advertise but not sure how many posts I need to allow that.

Have I missed something in the small print? :confused:

You don't need a minimum number of posts to be able to post an advert, but if you haven't reached the minimum of 10, I think) it just means that a moderator will have a look at your advert and have to OK it first.

So please do post the advert.

Steve B

Cheers fellas, I'm in wigston
Tbh we are passed trying to bring the little A2 back up to 100% and she has already bought her new car so it's in the back garden looking desperate for someone to pump some life into it. Couple yr ago the poor Mrs had to spend near 2k on it to get it back on the road but after a few months more issues. Now told it's the injectors but we are passed it. Have thought about giving Tony down MK a bell to see if he wants it to work his magic on it. Need a gone now as it's making me feel guilty ha.

I'd love to still post the ad but it doesn't give me the option to.

Please post an ad under the "general" category with a price. We can then move it into the for sale section if it is approved.

Cheers
Dave:)

Thanks the offer mate, might have to take you up on it. I'll give it another go later and hopefully this time I can get it working

Thanks the offer mate, might have to take you up on it. I'll give it another go later and hopefully this time I can get it working

You can post the pictured directly to the Forum providing they are less than 2mb each photo, I normally aim for about 500mb each, I think there is a limit for around 7 photos per post, but all you need to do is make two post and add another 7 to the second post

Cheers,

Back