Oooo what unicorn do we have here?

Whilst on our way back last last night from Deepest darkest Dorset i decided to take a slight detour and acquaint myself with a road i've not travelled on for a few years.Good decision it turned out to be as Oliver shouted out from the back seat "Daddy there's a white A2" I said "Are you sure" whilst putting on the anchors. "Yes daddy, i'm a good spotter i am" Lol I just had to go back the 100 yards needed and check this unicorn out. And sure enough there she lay................... We spotted oliver!! ;)

IMG_0958_zpsqx9r81ec.jpg

IMG_0965_zpsssgo5dkl.jpg

Excuses, excuses... :D

Great to see Oliver too has the A2 bug; a future member and owner in his own right one day perhaps.

It's not easy having children as you know, but there's definitely some very big upsides, this being one of them like your best mate permanently with you keeping eyes peeled. He's definitely a chip of the old block so an A2 could well be on the cards. :cool:

I seam to remember reading somewhere on the forum how extremely rare these white cars are and the salivations expressed by the people involved.Hmmmm where are they?

Reactions: AJB
At one time I was in the habit of waving to other A2 drivers until I once did it whilst giving a lift to my manager. I think all chances of promotion were then dashed forever judging by his remarks!

At one time I was in the habit of waving to other A2 drivers until I once did it whilst giving a lift to my manager. I think all chances of promotion were then dashed forever judging by his remarks!

I took my boss home in ours shortly after I got it when it still smelt of Bradford taxi air freshener and had bits of broken dashboard. I proudly announced that I had bought it with my bonus, to which he replied: "I should have thought we'd have paid you a better bonus than that!" Actually, you didn't but never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son is also a chip off the old block and we now have an A2 in our driveway for him to drive when he's 17 in 6 months time. Ours also has OSS - it looks especially cool in white with the OSS.

I drive a BMW 535d GT - a fairly rare beast - and my son is often seeing other GT's that I miss.

As many of the electric cars looks ****, our neighbors actually thought the 13 years old second-hand color storm was brand new.

Lee and I are always A2 spotting and even try to convoy if possible. I am a little shy to flash but seeing as others are doing it I reckon I will start from now on. BTW fellas, that's flashing my light's I'm talking about :D

Lee and I are always A2 spotting and even try to convoy if possible. I am a little shy to flash but seeing as others are doing it I reckon I will start from now on. BTW fellas, that's flashing my light's I'm talking about :D

Lol. :D

Good luck with the flashing/waving.........i've had no luck twice. I'm :confused: Lol.

Reactions: AJB
Back