Error posting new Classified sales thread

sciroccorrado

A2OC Donor
Hi mods, I'm trying to post a new classified for sale thread, but it keeps erroring saying I haven't selected a Prefix for the post, but it is not giving me an option to select this, it certainly used to do this.

For reference I am using MS Edge on Windows 10.

Any advise on this?

I've also received a few pm's from new members saying that they cannot reply to my for sale thread due to being new. I thought the restriction was going to be on posting adverts rather than replying to them. Any chance you could look into this fellas?

I've also received a few pm's from new members saying that they cannot reply to my for sale thread due to being new. I thought the restriction was going to be on posting adverts rather than replying to them. Any chance you could look into this fellas?

I don't think the two errors are related, but thanks Mike for looking into them.

Hi,

I've checked the Prefix issue on a Windows 10 machine running Edge, and I see the Prefix field correctly. I suggest you try clearing your browser cache/checking for latest Microsoft updates etc.

For the second issue - our permissions are correctly set to allow any registered user with fewer than 10 posts to reply to an existing thread. However, this doesn't apply to new users who have not verified their e-mail address.

Thanks,

Ben

I am having the same issue regarding the prefix. I have tried on Chrome for Mac and Safari and I cannot see it so cannot post an ad.
Any ideas.

Thanks

Hi,

I've checked the Prefix issue on a Windows 10 machine running Edge, and I see the Prefix field correctly. I suggest you try clearing your browser cache/checking for latest Microsoft updates etc.

For the second issue - our permissions are correctly set to allow any registered user with fewer than 10 posts to reply to an existing thread. However, this doesn't apply to new users who have not verified their e-mail address.

Thanks,

Ben

I still get the issue, even on other machines ...

Back