My wife's latest A2

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Our daughter and her husband now have a fully loaded Q7 and so she was going to sell her lovely Dolphin grey SE, but my wife wanted it and so she now has this as her replacement for the white one that I now have.

She is not "into" cars in the least but she has driven A2s since 2001 and would never drive anything else (She has taste in cars, not sure about her taste in men though)

81k miles, Alcantara seats, working OSS, Space saver.

Front.jpegSide.jpegthree quarters.jpegInterior front.JPGimage.jpeg

That looks lovely Steve, what's happening to the white one (I'm struggling to keep up, but then I think about my own situation :) )

If I have followed correctly:

- Steve bought himself a silver TDI and Mrs B owned the white one (which she had done for some years).
- Mrs B kindly agreed to swap with Steve as Steve has the greater interest in cars and A2s. Steve now owns the white one and Mrs B was the new owner of the silver TDI.
- Steve's daughter bought a new Q7 and passed on her A2 to Mrs B as it is better that the silver A2. Silver A2 was sold.

Steve will likely correct any and all anomalies, but I think this is it.

That looks lovely Steve, what's happening to the white one (I'm struggling to keep up, but then I think about my own situation :) )

Back