OBD2, are these numbers worrying ?

BuzzB

Hello Peeps, I'm a newbie so any help?tips would be greatly received. I managed to get these figures from my 1.6 FSI. I know the car has issues with misfires on 1 and 2 cylinders (New coilpack connectors on way).

CALC LOAD = 1.96%, COOLANT = 79, STFT B1 = 25%, LTFT B1 = 0%, MAP = 42K, ENG SPD = 694 to 750 RPM, SPARK ADV = -7 to 19.5 BTDC,
IAT = 57d, MAF = 1.71gs, TPS = 0.78%, 02SL = 11 12, O2S12= 0.000v, SHRTFT 12 = 99.21, OBDSUP = EOBD. ?
As you can see from my list of figures I haven't got a bloody clue ( but I inherited the car knackered off the wife! ) and ill be damned if I cant show her how IMO
this "Little un" should fly [ish]. lol.

Oops! Meant to say it is a 2002, and these figures are at standstill after a 5 mile warm up and idle for a few mins prior to test.

Regards Steve.

Try scanning for error codes.
What you showed are some of the measuring blocks for the engine. Sorry I can't help with these.

Boris

STFT B1 (Short term fuel trim bank 1) @ 25% is high, <12% is considered normal, however at 79 degrees the engine is not fully warmed up. Either way, I'd start by getting any error codes - ideally with VCDS. Based on the little data available I'd have a look for any vacuum leaks.

Nick

Back