Pushed in tone knob

Pinkythelabrat

A2OC Donor
Oops.

When 'settling' my stereo back into place I applied some extra force on the right twister and it moved backwards into the stereo fascia.

Still works fine and I can still turn it no problem but I'm sure it isn't good to do that.

Anyone done similar or familiar enough with the interior of a Concert 2 to advise about what might have broken and if it's repairable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it's repairable, but explaining how to do it without pictures and such is tricky. I've sorted this issue more times than I can remember. My usual approach is to remove the fascia and its circuit board. Are the reasons for a trip to Lancaster adding up? :)

Cheers,

Tom

Yes, it's repairable, but explaining how to do it without pictures and such is tricky. I've sorted this issue more times than I can remember. My usual approach is to remove the fascia and its circuit board. Are the reasons for a trip to Lancaster adding up? :)

Cheers,

Tom

I can vouch for this lads experience in the field of knob repair :)

I had to choose my words carefully in the above sentence.

Last edited:

Cheers,

Tom

The reasons for a trip to Lancaster were already a mile high before a week spent pulling my car apart in the dark and rain. Not to mention my frustratingly cold bum! (and I didn't pick my words carefully Cheechy! )

If you can accommodate a Sunday and a grumpy three year old then I am there!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only idiot to do this. It's not a priority at the moment but it's on the 'to do' list. Glad to hear it's repairable.

Cheers

Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back