Hello from Fraserburgh

rippling

Well. i have had to get rid of my saab 93 as i cant get in and out of the car so easy because of medical treatment, so A2 it is.
The car should be with me tomorrow a silver a2 1.6fsi with 52k on it and OSS i will send some pics once the car arrives.
List of jobs
Add Seafoam to the fuel tank to clean injectors etc
Polish and seal pain and glass
Fit usb and 3.5 headphone jack and Bluetooth to the car, using connects2
Fit LED`s to headlights polish headlights.
I havent seen the car apart from pics and its comming all the way from Bournemouth !!! i did notice the fuel flap looked ajar on a few pics so what might be a problem.
Anyway i am sure i will be filling up the forum with posts soon!

Now i need to change the 4 spoke wheel for a 3 spoke but dont like interfering with airbags!!!

Welcome. One of the reasons I purchased my A2 is because getting in and out of lower cars (especially those with bucket seats) is just to difficult due to a hip/lower back issue. The A2 is an amazing car and so comfy to sit while driving too.

Welcome aboard. We will be having a Scottish meet in the next few months would be great to meet you in person then. James.

Welcome to the forum at last - registration hick ups. Enjoy your car and as others have said join us for a social please. Cheers Mike

Back