New A2 Tdi Sport Owner

Evoman

Hi A2OC folks

Finally I can post on here, brilliant! This site is a fantastic source of information and resources for these eclectic little cars, really great work guys and will no doubt be loads of help in the future keeping the little bus running well. My wife likes it too, bonus :)

Cheers

R.

I've only been here a few weeks and had immense help already. I bought the A2 for my son as a project as he will be 17 in March, its fast becoming my obsession.

Good for you, great car for a kid. I guess I still am! Just want to get it running spot on and not be too obsessed about it as I have other vehicles that demand my attention much to my wife's dismay...

Firstly wheels have flat spots so sourcing wheels and tyres is the first step (wheels found, tyres next), thermostat to do (cheaper than the first item), good steam clean of seats done, door check straps need attention then I hope to be running for many trouble free miles through the winter.

Good for you, great car for a kid. I guess I still am! Just want to get it running spot on and not be too obsessed about it as I have other vehicles that demand my attention much to my wife's dismay....

That's what I thought when we bought ours, however it gets quite addictive and I spend more time with the A2 than I do our other four put together I think.

My other vehicle is under warranty and only two years old, so no tinkering there (apart from the massive stereo upgrade).

The A2 wheels are currently at lepsons in Gillingham being refurbished, all four were bent! Hoping to get them back in the next day or so.

Welcome to the forum. I too have only recently joined and acquired a TDI Sport. You'll find tons of information here for just about everything.

Yat

Back