wheel centres

sean

Hello,
I need to replace all of the wheel centres for my A2 the wheels are the standard 6 spoke 16inch from the factory.

I was looking at some of the cheap trims on eBay but when I look at the measurements they seem to big at 146mm my ones are 140mm does anybody know if these will fit (clutching at straws here)

Thanks in advance for any help again IMG_4860.JPG

Hello,
I need to replace all of the wheel centres for my A2 the wheels are the standard 6 spoke 16inch from the factory.

I was looking at some of the cheap trims on eBay but when I look at the measurements they seem to big at 146mm my ones are 140mm does anybody know if these will fit (clutching at straws here)

Thanks in advance for any help againView attachment 31092

I can refurbish your existing ones assuming they are just corroded on the polished outer ring
Drop me a pm and I will send you some photos of the ones I did for my spare set of 16" SE wheels
Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can refurbish your existing ones assuming they are just corroded on the polished outer ring
Drop me a pm and I will send you some photos of the ones I did for my spare set of 16" SE wheels
Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer Paul, But three are missing ??? not sure where they are and the one I have the clips are broken off.

Back