Car wet girt 2500 then compounded then sealed ! glass is next

rippling

Well spent today after hospital, panel wiping the compounded surface, sealing with C2 V3 FANTASCTICCCC stuff seals paint for 8 months, so easy to put on is should be band!.

Can spray on glass rubber plastic paint!

Tomorrow its the glass!
Anyone know why my pics are ok on comp, but round wrong way when uploaded?

IMG_0048.jpgIMG_0050.jpgIMG_0052.jpgIMG_0053.jpgIMG_0054.jpgIMG_0055.jpg

because they're from a mobile device, probably an iPad and the rotation information doesn't fit with what the computer expects.

- Bret

Well spent today after hospital, panel wiping the compounded surface, sealing with C2 V3 FANTASCTICCCC stuff seals paint for 8 months, so easy to put on is should be band!.

Tomorrow its the glass!

View attachment 31108View attachment 31109View attachment 31110View attachment 31111View attachment 31112View attachment 31113

Your computer corrects them, and displays them as they should look, but you then need to just save them as you go through each one and they will stay correct when uploaded to the forum.

Steve B

Tomorrow its the glass!

View attachment 31108View attachment 31109View attachment 31110View attachment 31111View attachment 31112View attachment 31113

Great job,did you hand or machine compound? Which compound did you use?

Back