Stereo auto off

sindrefs

Hi, as of now my Sony stereo is always on. The yellow wire for auto on/off is connected to the red. Does anyone have a suggestion for where I can pull power from when the key is in and when it's pulled out? I could use the power from the ac, but it would be cooler to have it from the switch inside the keything. So it would turn off (and on) when I insert (and remove) the key rather than when I turn the ignition on (and off). The lights i.ex. operates this way.
So does anyone have a suggestion for where I can get this? :)

Can you measure the voltage at the steering column/keylock; which wire that is switched?

I took switched power via the light switch, then my Pioneer dab+ switch on/off with ignition. As the car is imported to Norway, I had the new wires for automatic driving lights easily available anyway

How did you sort out the lighting? My car is also imported from Spain to Norway. Would love to have automatic lights.

There is a lighting signal wire going to the ASR button. I’m not great on issues of electricity etc so I’m assuming that it’s only a signal on/off rather than draw on that wire that you are looking for. As far as I remember it lights with key in rather than lights on.
I’m very prepared to be wrong but it’s an easy wire to get to (relatively).
Ps. There are probably easier ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front driving lights: connect TFL to 56¤.
Rear lights: connect B to 58L and 58R
Reg-plate: B to 58

Note: with the above connections, the blinker-handle will switch on all lights at ignition off. Not a problem in pratice, but if you want to avoid this you must either cut a wire in the steering-column or add diodes for the wire-jumpers you add. I did not do this.

P
5825C3A0-328B-4A53-945B-141161EBB83A.png

02CB7C53-4B3B-4518-9404-EE5600A89171.png

Front driving lights: connect TFL to 56¤.
Rear lights: connect B to 58L and 58R
Reg-plate: B to 58

Note: with the above connections, the blinker-handle will switch on all lights at ignition off. Not a problem in pratice, but if you want to avoid this you must either cut a wire in the steering-column or add diodes for the wire-jumpers you add. I did not do this.

Thanks! Will this turn on the lights with the engine or with the key (ex. with the key on acc mode)

Back