Service book

Darren C

Admin Team
Evening all,

I'm only 3 stamps away from completing the available entries in my original service book. Ideally I'd still like to keep a book, in addition to the paperwork, as history and a record of the cars life.

I am aware that there are generic books, Audi duplicate books, and Audi newer model books to be had on eBay. I just wondered if anyone is aware if the original books can still be bought from Audi or other sources?

Cheers,

Darren

Evening all,

I'm only 3 stamps away from completing the available entries in my original service book. Ideally I'd still like to keep a book, in addition to the paperwork, as history and a record of the cars life.

I am aware that there are generic books, Audi duplicate books, and Audi newer model books to be had on eBay. I just wondered if anyone is aware if the original books can still be bought from Audi or other sources?

Cheers,

Darren

I've got a load of service books here mate if you want to splice the extra blank pages into your service book?

That's a good idea Steve, thanks mate. No urgency obviously, so one for the Wales social pal.

Cheers,

Darren

Oooh. Could I have one too please? I've got a service due and it'll fill my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back