Blizzaks are noisy !.

Dave M

Admin Team
United-Kingdom
Ive just had the winter Bridgestone Blizzaks taken off my car and replaced them with Dunlop Blue responses. There is a noise difference which is noticeable... never realised just how loud those winter tyres can be. :)

totally agree , and on the same note it would be interesting to find out the quietest tyres for the a2 , I had budgets on mine when I got it and was convinced noise was that bad that it could of been a wheel bearing rumble , but after raising car and running the bearings 40mph no rumble , tyres changed and what a difference

Possibly the quietest tyres will be the ones ive just had fitted. Dunlop blue response 185/60/R15 are 67DB which is good. They were on offer with National tyres...should have been £80 but reduced to £60... good price :)

Last edited:
Ile second Special Edition on the quietness of the dunlops id also go as far as saying my favorite tyre on our A2s as exceptional grip in dry or wet weather, Id also recomend Toyo Proxys which are much cheaper and just as quiet and exceptional dry grip but not quite as good as the dunlops in heavy rain soaked roads but ther only about £40 a tyre

Back