A2 Colour Storm

Adeybakes

Firstly apologies for posting a sale here but I can't shift the 'add a prefix error and it was starting to get on my wick.

For sale is my A2, failed MOT due to emissions, basically down to a plastic arm on lower inlet manifold breaking Alas I don't have the time or space to fix so it needs to go. Just over 100k on the clock and in pretty good shape; especially the interior. Tom from Crewe Audi quoted £384 with A2OC discount for a new lower inlet manifold (although I believe A2Steve may have a used one in stock) there's three in the UK and I have a a new vacuum unit, sensor, gaskets and injector O rings, which I'm sure I can do a good deal on (over £230 new). Have a look at the pics and any sensible offers considered.

There was a few advisories but nothing drastic - I can fire a pic of the MOT slip.

Happy to have a chat. Currently located near Bewdley nr Kidderminster but I'm located nr Edgbaston Birmingham

Cheer, Ade

View attachment 31438
c3b9132ddc48cf121a6f01f898284d7c.jpg
View attachment 31439
7c9e9cbc262c38ae4ec2030db91d42b8.jpg
View attachment 31440View attachment 31441View attachment 31442View attachment 31443View attachment 31444View attachment 31445

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks tidy. Azur blue LZ5Y? Looks like an SE to me and not a colour storm, or am I missing something?

Do you know what - just looked on the log book and it is an SE! Blinking heck - it's come up on insurance as a Colour Storm & was was sold as one!!!

No, double checked, it's an SE Colour Storm.

It may say it on the log book but it's definitely not a colourstorm mate, sorry to dissapoint !
They never came in Azure blue, only sprint blue, Imola yellow, misano red, Papaya orange, silver and a few bronze ones I believe!
And none had that interior either!
Cheers Jeff

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, how interesting, wonder where that's come from then, whenever I've searched for insurance etc with the #plate it's always stated Clr Storm. Och well it did me proud for a year.

Insurance companies apparently often have incorrect model data. My Smart Fortwo was listed as a roadster - somewhat different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back