Battery light

lowfer

Hi Guys,
hoping someone can help me out. The latest in a long line of problems on my 52 plate 1.4 A2 since the warranty ran out (piece of sh*t premium brand Audi). When i start the car in the morning my battery warning light is flashing on when i accelerate to about 2k revs. It goes off after about 10 mins and doesn't come back unless the car has been standing for several hours. Now i have checked the alternator belt and that is good and tight. Now there is 3 probs i can see that it may be. New battery needed, alternator needs replacing or just one of these mystery A2 problems. has anybody else had the same problem. I could always pop into Audi but they will probably charge me for the privelidge at £48 pounds per half hour and i am never setting foot in Audi dealership again as my wallet can't take it. Any advice??? I can't sell the car with this light flashing which is what i want to do and change it for a 65 bug which will probably be more reliable and i can work on it my self and not have to step into a main dealers. Cheers Nathan

If you dont want to go to an Audi dealer try your local VW garage they aere the same group and they should help you. Cant see why they should charge you for having a look

Back