Anyone else entertaining buying 2nd A2?

OldSchool

A2OC Donor
I can’t be the only one? Perfectly reasonable and worthwhile endeavour owning 2 or more of a fabulous car?

I can’t be the only one? Perfectly reasonable and worthwhile endeavour owning 2 or more of a fabulous car?

Absolutely spot on.

They are addictive and in a way that is not always easy to define, but they are like "Pringles" you can't just have one!!!

Steve B

Struggling to find parking for 3 at present! Latest purchase was to save it from the scrap man so will be a "short term" ownership.

For 2nd A2 did you stick to getting exactly same car or did you mix it up and get a petrol model if you already had a diesel?

I’d like a 2nd A2 so I can work on experimenting with open sky roof and putting a computer in car etc and restoring 1 whilst driving the other etc...

For 2nd A2 did you stick to getting exactly same car or did you mix it up and get a petrol model if you already had a diesel?

I’d like a 2nd A2 so I can work on experimenting with open sky roof and putting a computer in car etc and restoring 1 whilst driving the other etc...

I've been through a few recently, trying out different things, similar to my experimentation with Sciroccos really. But I still have the A2 I bought back in February originally. The Scirocco, I've now had this one for 23 years, but I've been through about 11 others since which have fallen by the wayside.

Back