Information Curtain airbags found

damadgeruk

A2OC Donor
In case anyone is interested, I found a pair of curtain airbags today. Info on request - I'm not looking to ransom, just trying to get them to someone that wants them. :)

Did you nab anything else?

Oh, I worked out why my hall light was ‘chattering’ - it was brim full of water!

This is the tub my roofer had me put in the eaves in case any ‘wee drips’ made it through...

116128656b50c262d3a32a5bc6f60ea3.jpg

I’m assuming crusty yellow foam and rusty water coming out of a transformer is a bad sign so I’ve ordered a replacement...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need the airbag control module that goes with them and the B pillar trims plus the mounting bolts else almost useless

cheers

you need the airbag control module that goes with them and the B pillar trims plus the mounting bolts else almost useless

cheers

Airbags are still in the car though while I knew the control module was required I don't know where it is located. Happy to check if someone would benefit.

Did you nab anything else?

Oh, I worked out why my hall light was ‘chattering’ - it was brim full of water!

This is the tub my roofer had me put in the eaves in case any ‘wee drips’ made it through...

116128656b50c262d3a32a5bc6f60ea3.jpg

I’m assuming crusty yellow foam and rusty water coming out of a transformer is a bad sign so I’ve ordered a replacement...

I'm fairly certain that evaporation isn't winning the war, even after removing the insulation in order to assist. :D
Time for a new roofer? Or a bigger bucket? Or, tee into the waste pipe in the photo? ;)

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain that evaporation isn't winning the war, even after removing the insulation in order to assist. :D
Time for a new roofer? Or a bigger bucket? Or, tee into the waste pipe in the photo? ;)

What?!? Your insulation isn’t just nails and planks with tiles on top?

All points taken on board. I am tempted by the t in option I must say. Easier than the hose, 100Ah car battery and diesel transfer pump arrangement I had to squeeze into the eaves with to get the water out!

New roofer contacted. Hoping old roofer dares to come back!

Back