Thread: Auto dim mirror

Auto dim mirror

As per the title. Looking for a working, good condition AD mirror.

Hi Simon,

I've got 2 or 3 second-hand units, but I left them at a house in deepest Lincolnshire and have yet to retrieve them. Depending on how quickly you need one, I ought to be able to help.

Cheers,

Tom

A2 Retrofitting & Upgrade Service Offered: Cruise Control, DIS, Bose, Rear Electric Windows, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Bluetooth, Rear Speakers, Double-DIN Dash, RNS-E, Front Fog Lights, Lumbar Support, Komfortblinker, Convenience Unit Replacement, Key Programming, and much more...

Click here to reserve Colour DIS

All-alloy intercoolers are in production!

Can i be of any use to get them back to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by rosiedog View Post
    Can i be of any use to get them back to you ?
    Many thanks, Graham. I'll be meeting with the chap once the intercoolers are ready, so there's already an opportunity on the horizon to retrieve the mirrors. Ta.

A2 Retrofitting & Upgrade Service Offered: Cruise Control, DIS, Bose, Rear Electric Windows, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Bluetooth, Rear Speakers, Double-DIN Dash, RNS-E, Front Fog Lights, Lumbar Support, Komfortblinker, Convenience Unit Replacement, Key Programming, and much more...

Click here to reserve Colour DIS

All-alloy intercoolers are in production!

Quote Originally Posted by timmus View Post
    Hi Simon,

I've got 2 or 3 second-hand units, but I left them at a house in deepest Lincolnshire and have yet to retrieve them. Depending on how quickly you need one, I ought to be able to help.

Cheers,

Tom
    Hi Tom,
    I am not time critical on this, indeed as I would like you to wire it in you are the limiting factor!!!
    Simon.

6. Users that liked this post:

andrewparkeruk (11-10-2017)

HI Timmus, do you have a price in mind for a second hand unit by any chance? I've been after one for ages....Many Thanks