Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A2 1.6fsi fuel starvation problem

I had problem with fuel starvation above 3000 rpm, but not as severe as you describe. The only error I had was "Fuel range exceeded", Intermittent.

My assumption was the sensor but I replaced both the valve and the pressure sensor while the intake manifold removed. The fault disappeared.
    1.6 FSI. COBALT BLUE, S-line, OSS (Working), half leather sport seats, Cruise Control, Dis, ACC, Front Electric windows, Alarm
    My mods: Seat Heating, Osram LED DRL/Fog lights,
    Projector HID headlights, VALEO Light sensor, reinstalled Consert II, S-line 17" wheels, Koni FSD and ST Lowering Springs (Rebranded Weitec), RemoteKey comfort controller, detachable tow-bar, EBC Green pads and EBC slotted discs.

My vehicles:
    Audi A2 1.6 FSI -2003, Audi A3 2.0 Q TFSI S-Line S-tronic -2018, Mercedes ML 350 Bluetec AMG -2015

It does sound like the N276 is passing, if it has an intermittent problem and is being lifted at 120bar, it would not surprise me if this has damaged the seat of the valve if this has happened repeatedly. I wouldn't expect the valve to be passing when it is showing as shut, but I don't know for sure. May be worth trying a 2nd hand unit instead of new to see if this helps without spending the

Topsie
    2003 Audi A2 1.6 FSI Sport | Climate Control | Front Fogs | Headlight Cleaners | Heated Mirrors & Windscreen Washer Jets | Heated Seats | Symphony II | Vanity Mirrors | PDC | Rear Electric Windows | Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror | DIS | Working OSS | Rear Cup Holder

I would recommend you to replace both units with new ones! You don't want to dismantle the intake manifold a second time.
    1.6 FSI. COBALT BLUE, S-line, OSS (Working), half leather sport seats, Cruise Control, Dis, ACC, Front Electric windows, Alarm
    My mods: Seat Heating, Osram LED DRL/Fog lights,
    Projector HID headlights, VALEO Light sensor, reinstalled Consert II, S-line 17" wheels, Koni FSD and ST Lowering Springs (Rebranded Weitec), RemoteKey comfort controller, detachable tow-bar, EBC Green pads and EBC slotted discs.

My vehicles:
    Audi A2 1.6 FSI -2003, Audi A3 2.0 Q TFSI S-Line S-tronic -2018, Mercedes ML 350 Bluetec AMG -2015