Thread: My New Pride and Joy

My New Pride and Joy

So I am sure some of you guys have been wondering who the lucky member was who bought A2Steves “Work of Art” A2

It was me and and it’s a absolute credit to Steve

And you will all be glad to know I am going to be carrying on with the mods... first on my list 6 speed gearbox conversion

I won’t be changing anything visually as I think Steve has done a grand job of that

I will be looking to a cheap TDI in the next few weeks as I have a 120 mile a day commute and don’t want to be clocking the mileage up on this this beauty so if anyone knows of any for sale or coming up for sale please let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 13 users that liked this post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Birchall (11-10-2017), ca2n (11-10-2017), chubbybrown (12-10-2017), Cronus7 (12-10-2017), Jeff Sutcliffe (11-10-2017), Jeffers66 (11-10-2017), Keithb (11-10-2017), Nigel245 (11-10-2017), OldSchool (11-10-2017), oneflewover (11-10-2017), Sarge (11-10-2017), sco (11-10-2017), Special edition (12-10-2017)

That's very complimentary, thank you Nath.

Looking forward to seeing her taking on her next stage of modifying and glad that she has gone to a good home.

Ps I'd better change my avatar photo :-)
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

Project TDI150 on its way :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nat_s2 View Post
    So I am sure some of you guys have been wondering who the lucky member was who bought A2Steves “Work of Art” A2

It was me and and it’s a absolute credit to Steve

And you will all be glad to know I am going to be carrying on with the mods... first on my list 6 speed gearbox conversion

I won’t be changing anything visually as I think Steve has done a grand job of that

I will be looking to a cheap TDI in the next few weeks as I have a 120 mile a day commute and don’t want to be clocking the mileage up on this this beauty so if anyone knows of any for sale or coming up for sale please let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    will have a 2001 TDI in brilliant blue for sale in a few weeks, new LUK clutch 10K miles ago, refurbished gun metal grey alloys, new tyres, good all round condition but not a show car. It has been my daily driver for the last 18 months and has no faults that I know of, only selling as I bought a silver (my preferred colour) A2 TDI with open sky a few months ago and have now done all the little jobs on it so have swapped A2's. I have a little paint work to do on the blue car before it is ready for sale (scuff on front bumper and a rear wheel arch which is fuel stained)
    Let me know if you would be interested

Cheers,
    Paul (Depronman)
    1.4 TDI 2001 287,347 miles and still going strong