Project peperami - (A2Steve)

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
For those who have been wondering what my new project is, here goes.

On wednesday I took delivery of my new TDI.

The car is a 2004 TDI90 SE with red leather, BOSE, opensky, boot mounted cd changer and cruise, but it's the modified spec that makes it a bit interesting.

It's had the following mods:

Powerflow 2 1/4 inch stainless cat back exhaust
Custom made Darkside developments camshaft
Turbo technics hybrid turbo
H&R front and rear roll bars
Drilled and grooved discs with ceramic pads
Stealth remap

The car made 148bhp at Stealth.

The car is very quick but the noise from the hybrid turbo and stainless exhaust is very addictive.

This project will be a lot more about go than show unlike my last project and I'm getting to know the car before planning where the mods will go. My current plans though are as follows:

Front mounted intercooler
MYP gearbox
Uprated solid flywheel
Stainless steel downpipe and decat
Coilovers

Stay tuned for updates :)

Last edited:
For those who have been wondering what my new project is, here goes.

On wednesday I took delivery of my new TDI.

The car is a 2004 TDI90 SE with red leather, BOSE, opensky, boot mounted cd changer and cruise, but it's the modified spec that makes it a bit interesting.

It's had the following mods:

Powerflow 2 1/4 inch stainless cat back exhaust
Custom made Darkside developments camshaft
Turbo technics hybrid turbo
H&R front and rear roll bars
Drilled and grooved discs with ceramic pads
Stealth remap

The car initially made 148bhp at Stealth but this waa tuned down to 135bhp to try to give the DMF an easier life.

The car is very quick but the noise from the hybrid turbo and stainless exhaust is very addictive.

This project will be a lot more about go than show unlike my last project and I'm getting to know the car before planning where the mods will go. My current plans though are as follows:

Front mounted intercooler
MYP gearbox
Uprated solid flywheel
Coilovers

Stay tuned for updates :)
Hi Steve this A2 must've had previous high profile .. what's it's history? .. with those upgrades already, it's no shrinking violet ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No decent photos yet but here it is in the stable with the other current cars. It's the silver one :)

The pepperpots have already been removed in favour of a set of 9 spoke sport wheels because it kept spinning the tyres at 3/4 throttle in 1st, 2nd and somewhat in 3rd.

Last edited:
Hi Steve this A2 must've had previous high profile .. what's it's history? .. with those upgrades already, it's no shrinking violet ..

It's been in the club with the previous two owners who have both put their stamp on it. Both were quiet members who didn't make a song and dance about it....unlike me :)

It's been in the club with the previous two owners who have both put their stamp on it. Both were quiet members who didn't make a song and dance about it....unlike me :)
When will we see it .. I take it it's silver with red leather???

Why pepperami? I would have understood A2X2 (because it’s double horsepower of standard 75 - no other reason, I know it’s a 90) or A2 Doublo (like Quattro but two not four). These make sense to me. But Pepperami?!? I’m very confused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Steve so a bit of a Wolve in sheep's clothing approach?? I'm sure something will appear in the fullness of time to allay that stealth approach..

Well so much for keeping it stealthy, I've got a appointment next Saturday at the body shop to discuss a full colour change.

Any suggestions on a colour?

Well so much for keeping it stealthy, I've got a appointment next Saturday at the body shop to discuss a full colour change.

Any suggestions on a colour?
Well Steve it still could be stealthy ...like Matt grey or Nardo grey.. in fact I think Nardo grey would look the bollocks with high gloss black wheels & possibly diamond cut face or perimeter?? Or could go lairy with some bright Audi colours or any other manufacturer for thst matter..

I'd like to keep the colour in the VAG stable. I really like the green on the fabia vrs but the boss has said I'll look like the green goblin.

I'm fancying a metallic burnt Orange.

I'd like to keep the colour in the VAG stable. I really like the green on the fabia vrs but the boss has said I'll look like the green goblin.

I'm fancying a metallic burnt Orange.
Yes good choice Steve...is that the colour of PaulA2s A1???

Back