End of the social year evening meal 2017

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Now we have had ADI show its time for the end of year evening meal. We are returning to a firm favourite with all that have attended past meals with us. The date is 18th November at 19.00.

We will be dining in Birmingham at http://www.duetcuisine.co.uk
it offers great food be it indian or italian or a fusion of the two ! With great service. It also offers a big secure car park and a travelodge in the same building for those that wish to stop over ---shopping centre just as short trip down the road or try the "bull ring" https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels...nlop&utm_medium=GHA_Organic&utm_source=google

So please click "attending" in the calendar found here --http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=113&day=2017-11-18

all are welcome including family etc just please post in this thread how many in your group. We look forward to seeing you mike and yvonne

Can I temp any more to this last social of the year ? Always nice to see new faces as well as the regulars in attendance. Cheers Mike and Yvonne

I'll likely be slumming it in my yellow VW bubble Mike. I'll duly park away from the A2 elite... :)

Slightly off topic but is anyone going to this social that could bring a rear bench seat up north. I am trying to get a bench seat from Steve B to blackpool area but anything that gets it nearer to me would be very much appreciated
Do bear in mind though that it is a bulky item
If anyone could help it would be great best to send me a pm to avoid cluttering up this thread
Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive just confirmed a fitting date for the new intercooler at WOM Mike... Saturday 18th November. Perfect timing as it puts me more or less half way to Birmingham that day. Please show only me down for attending please. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again and thankyou for booking !.

Cheers
Dave. :)

Hi fellow A2 fans--i need to finalise the table bookings sunday evening 12th nov ready for our meal next saturday 18th nov. SO still time to add your name to the calendar.

So far i have these names down

So please let me know if your no longer attending. Looking forward to seeing you all ---tables are booked for 7.30pm. There is always the inevitable chat around the cars so i suggest 6.30pm in the car park. Those that haven't been before the Duet cuisine restaurant is in the Fort Dunlop site that has a big secure car park--if you go to the far end and park close to the front looking at the fort dunlop building.
If you wish to do some retail therapy before the meal there is a retail park very close just down the road. There is the ever popular German christmas market in town.

Cheers mike and yvonne

Last edited:
Thank you, Mike. I have again got access to a proper computer on my travels, so have clicked the official 'attending' button. My sister Anna will be joining me. Despite owning an A2 of her own, she's yet to sign up to A2OC, though assures me it'll happen eventually. :)

Back