"The RS2"

Alright everyone,

Spotted this on a Facebook group just now wanted to see what your guys reactions were. The caption was as mine is "The RS2" anyone's on here? Some serious work went into this......

60038f9a24299dae6f2864d24e318bcb.jpg

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

It will soon be Pantomime season David Hasselhoff has return in his old roll as Michael Knight for a couple of months on this side of the Pond, Pammy is his partner in Crime in the Tardis, plenty room for action.lol

It will soon be Pantomime season David Hasselhoff has return in his old roll as Michael Knight for a couple of months on this side of the Pond, Pammy is his partner in Crime in the Tardis, plenty room for action.lol

The exhaust looks like it might be a sticker to my eyes! Was keen to learn more about the car so put the plate through MOT history and it strangely comes up as a red Fiat Punto...I am confused...time for lunch.

The exhaust looks like it might be a sticker to my eyes! Was keen to learn more about the car so put the plate through MOT history and it strangely comes up as a red Fiat Punto...I am confused...time for lunch.
m

definitely not my “cup of tea” but it is an A2 and so not all bad.

It would probably go quicker without all of the stickers and other “stuff”

It comes out as an A2 when I check.

Steve B

Last edited:
Not my cuppa but I admire the individuality. Reminds me of my XR days in the 80s when red coachlines and 'injection ' stickers were must have accessories for the young team. My did I spend ages getting those crappy stripes in a plumb line

I am not sure why he has a model of a world war two bomber on the rear screen. ;)

Steve B
That's rockets for the extra power I think people have taken a shine to it it's obviously a future trend setter... watch everyone's A2 turn into an RS

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

Back