Anyone near Southend that would be able to collect two TT front seats for me?

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
I have managed to agree a deal on two heated TT Mk1 black leather front seats.

I plan on removing the heated elements for the "Violet FSI" project.

If someone has plans for coming to the Heathrow area I could pay for their troubles.

Even if they can only store them until they are passing this way it would help.

As I say, happy to pay (you can even keep the seats if you need them for your TT, I only need the heater elements!

A long shot, but I hope you don't mind me asking?

Cheers
Steve B

https://www.nimber.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thanks for that, I will see what they say.

I had a quote from "Anyvan" when I wanted two sets of A2 seats transported. The quote was over £200 and they are normally reasonable on costs.

I think that they need precise weights and dimensions to enable them to give an accurate quote.

They give you the ability to enter ONE length width and height, it wasn't easy to be accurate with eight separate seats and as for weights?

So I think they just default to the worst case pricing.

But with just two seats it might be worth trying number.

Steve B

Hi Steve
I maybe able to get them tomorrow if you need them any sooner. If I have a easyish job just this side of the bridge its poss and then i'm picking up your motor later !
M

Hi,

I am not in any rush, but it depends on arranging collection. I need to contact the guy and see if they could be collected tomorrow. If they are not ready then I may take Bargepower up on the offer.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this.

Steve B

Im near southend but wont be able to collect until weekend, but not going near staines any time soon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thanks anyway.

As usual the forum shows its true colours with people stepping up to help.

I am always impressed by that

Cheers
Steve B

Hi Steve, I could have got these for you as it’s on my doorstep, but I’m flat out with work so couldn’t really commit to delivering them up your way! Sorry!

Absolutely no need to apologise, I know that you and most of our Essex based members would do this for me in a heartbeat, time and availability permitting.

So definitely no need for a "sorry" at all.

Cheers
Steve B

Unfortunately Martin was unable to collect these for me, so I am looking for anyone else that might be able to collect them for me.

If someone was to do this, they would not even need to deliver them to me.

If they are good at DIY they could strip the seats, take the elements and loom out of them and post that on to me.

I would 100% pay them in full for their troubles and they would also be left with a pair of leather TT seats free of charge!!

Steve B

Unfortunately Martin was unable to collect these for me, so I am looking for anyone else that might be able to collect them for me.

If someone was to do this, they would not even need to deliver them to me.

If they are good at DIY they could strip the seats, take the elements and loom out of them and post that on to me.

I would 100% pay them in full for their troubles and they would also be left with a pair of leather TT seats free of charge!!

Steve B
Can prob do it saturday and strip down during week,and post when complete

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That would be amazing!!! No rush though.

I can PM you the guys mobile number so that you can arrange a collection time to suit you.

I insist on paying the full price for your time though, I don't expect people to take up their valuable time like this.

Thank you

Steve B

Back