A2’s in other countries...like Spain

thestable

I have a question for the forum.

My girlfriend and I are planning on moving to Spain in March 2019 and I would like to take this or another A2 with us.

How would the aluminium and general well being be in such a climate compared to Blighty. Would sea water air or whatever knacker it quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't think of any climate changes that will be detrimental to the well being of your A2. Over that few years we have seen quite a few A2's in mallorca and one day hope to move there. Paint work will take a battering from the sun but good quality polishes will protect it and your aircon will be working hard in the height of the summer. Audi I'm sure will have factored in the differing weather that countries have.
Very jealous of your move to spain or is it a catalan independent zone lol

Well...The final destination is not confirmed yet.

Barcelona is the first choice, but with that and Brexit plans up in the air, we might have a few months of exploring the country first and pick up work wherever possible. Mallorca Palma is another possibility as it's one of the 3 main places for photography in Spain.

13 years working in advertising in London has taken it's toll.

I believe that there are additives that can be used to help transfer heat more effectively in the villainy system so if the hot climate is impacting you should be able to adjust.

The largest impact from what I hear will be the Spanish parking - bumping and nudging.

I think you will have to get a LHD Car as you aren’t allowed to use RHD if a permanent resident, if I recall it correctly.
Keith.

I think you will have to get a LHD Car as you aren’t allowed to use RHD if a permanent resident, if I recall it correctly.
Keith.

I believe it is not possible to register a rhd panel van though have seen several rhd vehicles wearing Spanish plates around Malaga and Estepona.

Back