Vcds lite

Has anyone got a vcds lite reading for tdi75 amf for group 10 and 11 so i can compare i can get the readings but don't know what there supposed to be thanks.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Has anyone got a vcds lite reading for tdi75 amf for group 10 and 11 so i can compare i can get the readings but don't know what there supposed to be thanks.

These are mine if someone can put theirs up.
d89597ebd871adf90e5b42d1d1e44d5f.jpg

I’m trying to help but how do you get into measuring blocks?

This is what I’ve got
63f82ceb303fdbc7564ea1112c35c7f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve found controller 11 - engine II but get no response from module.
I don’t see a 10.
I think you need to be registered for this anyway! Sorry!

I’ve found controller 11 - engine II but get no response from module.
I don’t see a 10.
I think you need to be registered for this anyway! Sorry!

Go to engine then measuring blocks I'm not registered either.

When I went into the measuring blocks section it said ‘you must be registered’ and most of the values were just zeros...

I’ll try it again if I get a chance later.

6820aa409a1a903e6c8f7ccfc3445471.jpg

Still says you need to be registered but seems to work. The figures are zero UNTIL YOU START THE ENGINE!

Silly me!

Hope it helps

Okay. I still don’t see a number 10 section under engine. I found engine 2 - section 11.

When I went into the measuring blocks section it said ‘you must be registered’ and most of the values were just zeros...

I’ll try it again if I get a chance later.

Suspect you were not in the engine module which is top left button from memory

Just use the arrows to go up and down the numbers.

Ah yes. I see it now. Sorry I was at 7% battery on the laptop and it was also freezing. I'm a total VCDS noob,

I'll try again in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers pinky mine looks the same as yours thanks for your effort and at least you've found new data to baffle you as it does me.

It’s very exciting I must say! :)

What was it you were looking to check?

I’ve also found out how to check the coolant temperature. It reads the same on VCDS as on my dial - 65C. I guess my thermostat is gubbed then rather than the sender!

It’s very exciting I must say! :)

What was it you were looking to check?

I’ve also found out how to check the coolant temperature. It reads the same on VCDS as on my dial - 65C. I guess my thermostat is gubbed then rather than the sender!

I was looking for anything, mines been in limp mode for a year I've ran out of things to change, I'm under the impression I'm blowing map sensors first one blew the back off it second one was ok for 2 weeks then limp mode again so doing a test with a multimeter tomorrow see if it's the map sensor again.the readout which measures the injectors i was worried about cylinder 1 but looking at your readout cylinder 1 is the same with cylinders 2 and 3 being roughly the same but different from 1.

Yikes! That’s a bummer!

What does limp mode actually entail? I’ve been wondering how you know.

Sorry my scans didn’t help - although I wouldn’t be surprised if mine is limping too!

Yikes! That’s a bummer!

What does limp mode actually entail? I’ve been wondering how you know.

Sorry my scans didn’t help - although I wouldn’t be surprised if mine is limping too!

It's basically the car going into safe mode say your accelerating normally then you get a sudden and noticable loss of power like someone has removed your turbo but if you turn the car off and restart it's back to normal,mine does it everytime i drive it hills are a no no and getting past 2500 rpm does it too.

Limp mode basically shuts the turbo down to prevent any further damage.
It is normally associated with the MIL Light illuminating, but not always. If the MIL light does not come on cycling the ignition from on to off to on again is normally nought to reset the ECU and clear limp, it may however re enter limp if the fault condition is still present.

Cheers,

Back