Stanford Hall Show, 6th May 2018

Added to Calendar: 06-05-18

RSVP  Print

Event date: Sunday 2018-05-06
# Username Guest count Note
1 Kleynie Kleynie 2 Will be bringing the A2
2 Birchall Birchall 2 Not sure which A2 I will be bringing but looking forward to it !!!!
3 sciroccorrado sciroccorrado 1 I'll be there - It ain't going to organise itself ;)
4 rosiedog rosiedog 2 +rosie
5 D Darren C 4 Tentative, but will do our best to make it.
6 den's a2 den's a2 2  
7 QuattroA2 QuattroA2 4 Will attend with friends and family. Great VW show but my first with an A2, so looking forward to it. Thank you.
8 A AJB 2 It's a yes for us
9 Bargepower Bargepower 1  
10 Vonnie Vonnie 1 Hotel booked
11 lennyhope lennyhope 2 real name Andy T. Normally in my Porsche 914 or other VW...but an A2 will do. ;-)
12 Dave M Dave M 4  
13 M Mark I 2 Brilliant show been many times and always enjoyed it.
14 a2sumo a2sumo 1  
15 Muska Muska 1 Not sure which A2 I'll bring but I'll be in one of them :)
16 Sheila Sheila 2 We will be bringing Barry because he's our only A2!!
17 N Neil50 2 will be looking at other cars to see what we can do to Albus :)
18 Mustang-owner Mustang-owner 2  
19 POSH DAVE POSH DAVE 1  
20 trevorswaine trevorswaine 2  

sciroccorrado

A2OC Donor
Hi Folks, just a heads up on the show next year. It would be really great if we could get a club display at this...

This is one of the greatest VW Group shows in the country, more geared to "Classic" cars and families rather than heavily modded "Max Power" types. I actually organise the club displays, and hope to organise a special area for the A2OC. If you want to come along, please post below and I'll add you to the list below. There is a theoretical limit to the amount of cars we can display, but I doubt we will reach it ;)

So Far
Sciroccorrado - 2 cars
A2Sumo & Vonnie - 2 cars?
Special Edition - 1 Car
RosieDog - 1 Car
TrevorSwaine - Maybe 1 car
Pallasar - 1 car
BargePower - 1 Car
Birchall - 1 car - Tentative

Last edited:
I have been to one or two Stanford Hall VW events many years ago with the Beetles. Highly recommended and our A2,s should fit in there nicely !. :)

Last edited:
As it's now 2018 I'll restart this thread, can't restart the poll I'm afraid, but it was very favourable (8/9 votes to come :) ).

Show details here: - www.stanfordhallvw.com

Could I ask that people put their name down so we can gauge how many passes for the club stand we need. ;)

So Far
Sciroccorrado - 2 cars
Special Edition - 1 Car
RosieDog - 1 Car
Pallasar - 1 car

The poll is closed, so can I tentatively put my name down for this please?

Not 100% sure I will be able to attend but I can confirm that I 100% want to!!!!

Steve B

Hi Folks, just a heads up on the show next year. It would be really great if we could get a club display at this...

This is one of the greatest VW Group shows in the country, more geared to "Classic" cars and families rather than heavily modded "Max Power" types. I actually organise the club displays, and hope to organise a special area for the A2OC. If you want to come along, please post below and I'll add you to the list below. There is a theoretical limit to the amount of cars we can display, but I doubt we will reach it ;)

So Far
Sciroccorrado - 2 cars
Special Edition - 1 Car
RosieDog - 1 Car
Pallasar - 1 car
Birchall - 1 car - Tentative

Well it's about time. I've only been saying what an excellent show this is to the A2OC for the past two years.

The wife and i'll will be there but not on the club stand.

Going to enter the concours.

Would like to come but unfortunately, there is not much room to fit 2 Old English Sheepdogs (Dulux) in Albus and we can't leave them on their own for a couple of days (too long a journey to do a return trip in the day and relax).

Would like to come but unfortunately, there is not much room to fit 2 Old English Sheepdogs (Dulux) in Albus and we can't leave them on their own for a couple of days (too long a journey to do a return trip in the day and relax).

You could come in the DogCarrier, and just park in the normal car park :)

I’ve been to this show before, years ago when I had a MK1 golf GTi, I do fancy it again. I’ll have a word with my son as the A2 is his (but my project). Probably not the place to take my BMW!

Hi All,

As per the usual process this will also be added to the list of socials that will be announced in due course (only just back from holiday travels today) and the appropriate calendar entry made for you to sign up for the event.

Regards Yvonne and Mike

As it's now 2018 I'll restart this thread, can't restart the poll I'm afraid, but it was very favourable (8/9 votes to come :) ).

Show details here: - www.stanfordhallvw.com

Could I ask that people put their name down so we can gauge how many passes for the club stand we need. ;)

So Far
Sciroccorrado - 2 cars
Special Edition - 1 Car
RosieDog - 1 Car
Pallasar - 1 car

I’ve been to this show before, years ago when I had a MK1 golf GTi, I do fancy it again. I’ll have a word with my son as the A2 is his (but my project). Probably not the place to take my BMW!

Count me in please - azur Blue A2

You could come in the dog carrier, and just park in the normal car park :)

Don't you mean hide the BMW in the normal carpark :) It may be a possibility to bring both cars and leave the dogs and BMW at my parents in the Midlands and make a weekend of it. I will have to check my calendar as I tend to work 7 days a week so don't have much spare time (I'm my own boss but am nasty to myself).

Back