Thread: slow

slow

Just wondering where my order has got to - 6 weeks on and nothing received

Hopefully someone will be along a tad quicker than a chipped Tdi or FSI.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorswaine View Post
    Just wondering where my order has got to - 6 weeks on and nothing received
    Hi Trevor, I've just sent you an email re the order you sent on the 17th October as its my fault that is a bit slow - I've been changing jobs so it's been a bit hectic finishing up on one and getting ready for the new one. Part of it is on its any with a little extra by way of apology.

I did just notice that you said you put an order in 6 weeks ago though and I am now a bit worried that something has gone wrong in the system as I can't see one from you in September - could you let me know what you ordered please and I'll check for you.

Thank you T x

4. Users that liked this post:

trevorswaine (01-11-2017)

Thanks Teresa, sorry can't count, it's just the one order, a bit distracted as we're moving house at the moment and a few problems getting our stuff back from NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorswaine View Post
    Thanks Teresa, sorry can't count, it's just the one order, a bit distracted as we're moving house at the moment and a few problems getting our stuff back from NZ.
    No worries Trevor, i hope the move is going ok. I've got your e-mail with your new address, so will send the remainder of your order there when it arrives.

Good luck with getting everything back from NZ and hope to meet you and yours at a social some day

Take care, T x

7. Users that liked this post:

trevorswaine (01-11-2017)

Thanks Teresa. Hopefully the only problem is getting our grand piano back - 1865 and ivory keys so it's got to have a CITES permit - got one issued but it's run out with the delay in us finding a house so got to get the Department of Conservation in New Zealand to reissue it.

Will catch up with you at a social sometime.

Trevor

9. Users that liked this post:

Teresa (03-11-2017)