Anyone local to Manchester on here?

I'm just outside Greater Manchester, in Birchwood. Work in Salford, so you may well see my little black A2 zipping around - it's not hard to miss!

You’re quite right Andrew - there did used to be a map function on the site. However, I’ve not seen it for some years now so presume it was a victim of a previous software update to the servers, or something similar. It’d be nice to have it back again don’t you think?

Well that makes a refreshing change. In nearly all the clubs I’ve been in I’ve been the only guy from up here.

I live near Costco in Chadderton and work in Bury...

If any of you guys are ever up for a local meet up let me know

Well that makes a refreshing change. In nearly all the clubs I’ve been in I’ve been the only guy from up here.

If any of you guys are ever up for a local meet up let me know

In st Annes do only about an hour away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If any of you guys are ever up for a local meet up let me know ��

It's possibly because the A2 is so cheap to buy and run that it appeals to us 'tight' northerners. May also explain why there's so many Scottish owners too, as I believe they have similar reputations ;)

Andrew - I'm so glad you actually agreed enough to type a message, rather than click a bloody button!! Thankyou!!

It's possibly because the A2 is so cheap to buy and run that it appeals to us 'tight' northerners. May also explain why there's so many Scottish owners too, as I believe they have similar reputations ;)

Andrew - I'm so glad you actually agreed enough to type a message, rather than click a bloody button!! Thankyou!!

Oi, I resemble that remark. ;) I prefer to say I'm careful as opposed to tight though yes, us Scots do have that reputation too. :)

In Cheshire near Oulton Park
On my second A2 in two months .
Moved on from a 2001 1.4 tdi to a 2004 90bhp tdi
Bit more power , no issues with fitting a Towbar and a 5 seater .

Back