Happy Birthday Murdo

Sarge

A2OC Donor
Happy Birthday to Murdo, hope you have a great day, and the fireworks will be out on force on your birthday as always.

Best wishes

Sarge

And it's a happy birthday form me too.

Reminder to myself. Must get in touch.............. another nice thing to do on my 'to do' list, but something I always seem to put off for another day.

For anyone that's not retired, it's a myth that you'll have al the time in the world to do everything you want to.

Cheers Graham

Happy birthday Mr A2OC. I don't think it's that well known just how much of your time you give up to keep A2OC on the straight and narrow. Happy birthday wishes from all of the Edwards clan.

As I said to the tax man the other day “Many happy returns”

i hope you have have a great one.

Very best wishes
Steve B and Joan

Many happy returns dear chap!

Hope you have a great day with the family.

Best regards,

Darren, Di, Kayleigh and Kieran

Thanks for the kind birthday wishes. Had a lovely weekend in Nairn celebrating my mother in laws 70th. Unfortunate for me on my birthday yesterday I came down with a bad case of food poisoning. I'll spare the details but my 47th birth day will be memorable for all the wrong reasons !!

Neh mind . I celebrate again this weekend as it's my mum's 70th too - so I'll make up for being in my bed today !

Thanks again everyone.

Thanks for the kind birthday wishes. Had a lovely weekend in Nairn celebrating my mother in laws 70th. Unfortunate for me on my birthday yesterday I came down with a bad case of food poisoning. I'll spare the details but my 47th birth day will be memorable for all the wrong reasons !!

Neh mind . I celebrate again this weekend as it's my mum's 70th too - so I'll make up for being in my bed today !

Thanks again everyone.

LOL - Thoughts of "I'm not saying my Mother-in-Law's cooking is bad ... "

Happy Belated Wishes anyway :)

Back