VCDS Glasgow ?

zilspeed

I've searched through the listings to see who might be available, but some folks had posted from a few years back.

In exchange for the requisite quantity of beer tokens, I'd be obliged if anyone who's A2 friendly in the Glasgow - Cumbernauld - Edinburgh corridor might be able to offer VCDS services.

I used to have a paid for VAG COM setup, but my laptop died and I didn't bother to save licence details.

Only VCDS-lite here I'm afraid. If you purchased a registered licence then presumably Ross-tech will have the details? No?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have obd eleven if you're stuck. Not sure if it's much better than lite Tbh but it dors work on an android phone rather than laptop.

This is odd,

I've tried sending PMs twice now and it doesn't show up in my sent items.

I'll try again.

++++++

My mistake, got it now.

PM sent !

Last edited:
For anyone reading this who isn't aware, the solution to saving sent PMs is to go to your user 'Settings' (accessed from the header) and select 'General Settings'. From here you can enable sent items to be saved (screen grab below). Don't forget to save your settings before you exit.

Default is not to save.

Cheers,

Darren

3F46537B-4712-4B2F-92AA-56B610A3D161.jpg

For anyone reading this who isn't aware, the solution to saving sent PMs is to go to your user 'Settings' (accessed from the header) and select 'General Settings'. From here you can enable sent items to be saved (screen grab below). Don't forget to save your settings before you exit.

Default is not to save.

Cheers,

Darren

View attachment 32199

And that's 'exactly' what I did !

My fault entirely, but thanks for clarifying :D

Back