Pdf manual

They'll be not on the forum because of this little thing called "copyright". The forum has a responsibility to not spread illegal material and a liability for it if it does.

If you were to post something like this over on the German forum, we'd be in big trouble. I know this forum generally has a more relaxed attitude towards Audi original data, but this is a little much for my taste.

- Bret

They'll be not on the forum because of this little thing called "copyright". The forum has a responsibility to not spread illegal material and a liability for it if it does.

If you were to post something like this over on the German forum, we'd be in big trouble. I know this forum generally has a more relaxed attitude towards Audi original data, but this is a little much for my taste.

- Bret

Good point!

Well meaning but as you say we have to observe any copyright laws.

I will delete my modified listings

Steve B

There's plenty of ways to obtain manuals if you want them. I'd suggest using the normal auction site first and looking for the Audi/VW workshop manuals there. Almost certainly dodgy copies, but will help you keep your pride and joy going.

Back