Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iOS 11.1 Incompatibllity

It's obviously something specific to your ipad, pity you aren't a bit nearer as I'd take a look for you.
    RIP 1.4 petrol AUA engined Pine Green A2 SE, first registered 27th December 2000, tragically taken at 89084 miles

Can you take a look at the following in settings

1. Go To Settings
    2. Scroll down to and select 'Safari'
    3. Scroll down to 'Privacy and Security' section
    4. Check to see what is shown for 'Block All Cookies' if it is showing green then this could be your probably. Push the slider to the left so that it shows white.

I just changed the settings on my iPad to block all cookies and as soon as I tried to log in to A2OC was pushed back to the home page. When I reverted to my original settings no problems.

This is what mine looks like when everything works as I want it to

Name:  ipad.png
Views: 51
Size:  40.6 KB
    Bonnet Across Britain: http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?31148-Bonnet-Across-Britain-the-Journey Click the virginmoneygiving link to donate http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/BonnetacrossBritainA2OC.

A2OC clothing
    is now available. Click here or select the Merchandise tab from the main menu bar
    _______
    Is a white A2 the ultimate accessory for an Essex Girl!

2003 TDI; BOSE; 6 Speed Gearbox; Genuine Audi 6 speed gear knob; handbrake tray; MK 2 Open-Sky; Double Din Dash; RNSE Mk 2; DICE I-Pod connection; H&R Springs; Monroe Reflex Shocks; Sports seats; Alcantara upholstery; Rear Cup Holders; Rear acoustic parking; Front fog lights; Twin boot lights; Rear power socket; False Floor; Custom Leather/Alcantara re-trimmed Steering Wheel; Cruise control; Drivers Information System; Climate control; Illuminated vanity mirrors;Winter Pack; QT Alloys; Mud flaps; HIDs; LED Interior Lights/Reversing Lights/Sidelights/number plate lights; TT Pedals

I have no problems with my iPad but with the iPhone I just get a white page with Safari but works fine with any other browsers.

Steven

Hi Steve U,

The issue is the apostrophe in your username. In IOS 11, the default apostrophe on the keyboard is not the one you use in your username. You can select the alternative one if you hold down the apostrophe key in the IOS keyboard and select the apostrophe on the far right. Better still, we can simply rename your user to remove the apostrophe altogether.

i.e, your login would become just 66Beetle

Let me know if you would like me to change it for you.

Ben

I donít have one itís just my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Birchall View Post
    It’s a long shot but is it because you are using a different ‘ character due to the keyboards being different?

try typing your username into a blank field and check that it looks right.

Steve B
    just goes to show you that however unlikely the long shot is, it can sometimes be worth trying.

Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Garrity View Post
    I don’t have one it’s just my name.

That message was for Steve U (‘66Beetle)

Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

Ben ( replying on iPod Touch ) yes that would work for me if that's the solution ! Not really bothered what User UD is. Could be 66Beetle, 1966Beetle, SteveU Owt will do !

You probably will not hear back from me after lunch time today. Going to Ulverston by Train from Arnside for a gentlemens stroll around the Pubs. Colleagues Retirement do ! We have just over 5 hours before the Train back. I think some moderation may be in order !

Thank you

To many Stevenís/Steveís on here.

10. Users that liked this post:

Birchall (14-11-2017)

Ben,

You solved it. Finally Logged In on my iPad after you changed my User ID !

Still using the system generated password, so I’ll have to change that to something I can remember.

Thank you

Steve

12. 2 users that liked this post:

Bargepower (15-11-2017), Birchall (15-11-2017)