Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale Set of 4 16" Minerva Winter Tyres (new) with audi alloys

Quote Originally Posted by mac911rs4 View Post
    Hi Alex, yep still have them, it was the spare set of Kuhomo Tyres that i sold, as per pics above in the thread, wheels and tyres available. Cheers, M
    Dumb question but are the alloys shod with winter tyres or was that just the spares that youíve just sold? If these have winters as well then that could solve my problem !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, alloys have the winter tyres on, Minerva Ice Plus, shows them in the photos. Thanks, Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by mac911rs4 View Post
    Correct, alloys have the winter tyres on, Minerva Ice Plus, shows them in the photos. Thanks, Mark.
    Thanks Mark. Not sure where your other negotiations are but Iím happy to have wheels and tyres for £150. No problems if you have already done a deal.

No deals done Simon, a few people have asked then never come back......so yours if you want them.

For Sale Set of 4 16" Minerva Winter Tyres (new) with audi alloys

I think that should be OK, will save me the hassle of swapping tyres on and off rims. Iíll just confirm with the wife and come back to you but in any event Iíll sell on in the new year once Iíve done the trip.
    Last edited by Simon_Blackburn; 04-12-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Blackburn View Post
    I think that should be OK, will save me the hassle of swapping tyres on and off rims. Iíll just confirm with the wife and come back to you but in any event Iíll sell on in the new year once Iíve done the trip.
    That is definitely OK. Sorry for the pause. I can collect this weekend at some point, or next, whichever works best for you. If I resell I will do so on here for slightly less.

Perhaps youíd PM me please about when suits best for a pickup.

All sold, thank you