Back in this section again!

Hi all,

I was under the car today checking a leak.. as I was coming out I grabbed the plastic and it cracked anyone got one of these laying around or know where I can get one...

Excuse the filth on the car

TIA and for reading Luke.
e67176a798de89943e8a0e7614a65bc3.jpg

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

Hi all,

I was under the car today checking a leak.. as I was coming out I grabbed the plastic and it cracked anyone got one of these laying around or know where I can get one...

Excuse the filth on the car

TIA and for reading Luke.
e67176a798de89943e8a0e7614a65bc3.jpg

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

Try Crewe Audi / local dealer.

Last time I bought some they were less than £50 new and genuine!!!

Steve B

I've got one in the rafters of my garage. I'd have to check which side it is that I have here.
Let me know Steve that would be great if it was the correct side (left) . Does anyone know how easy they are to remove from the car just out of curiosity

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

I have almost given up hope of picking one up used - they are almost always cracked or broken on breakers.

Let me know Steve that would be great if it was the correct side (left) . Does anyone know how easy they are to remove from the car just out of curiosity

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

I've checked mate and I have one for the correct side but it has a 1 inch crack in it.

They are quite easy to remove but you are almost guaranteed to snap the cover plates on removal so factor that into the cost.

I've checked mate and I have one for the correct side but it has a 1 inch crack in it.

They are quite easy to remove but you are almost guaranteed to snap the cover plates on removal so factor that into the cost.

they are made from ABS so easily plastic welded on the back side can be done yourself with a large soldering iron I use a soldering bit on a tammar gas blow lamp works a treat

cheers

Paul

Thanks for all your replies folks..

Does anyone know what kind of clips I need if I sourced a sill?

Thanks again Luke

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

Steve, Is that in primer or with black top coat?

They are standard black plastic and so a direct fit.

The clips are not needed for the replacement p0art it is just that the plastic part trim that needs to be removed to replace the sill often breaks its tabs.

Steve B

Back