A2 Traitor

BuzzB

Only Joking (Well Kinda Lol)

Forced by the sudden emergence of an M.o.t (I could've sworn it was Feb, Oops) I purchased a 1.8 5v sport (Non-Turbo) 2002.
Now, I've searched Audi-sport-net and have been quite disappointed in the number of posts and/or replies (I don't have a turbo or more).
So I'm trying my luck and asking (Kinda begging) you lovely A2 people if any of you own/have owned one, if you have, would you be as kind as to point me in the right direction to a site where i could try and Learn/Understand my humble 1.8 sport, just like i am my 1.6 FSI.
It's a bit more friendly on here.

Thank you in advance.

Which model is this? I've got a 2001 Audi A4 B5 Avant with 1.8 normally aspirated 5V, engine code AVV at 92kW 125bhp. I've not found many out there either. I've fixed a few things on it. Currently awaiting dropping the gearbox/transaxle to replace the reversing light switch (!). The intake manifold flap actuator linkage was broken on mine so I made a part from Tufnol to get it working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, Yes, that might of helped.
Thank you for your reply. My car is an A3 Mk1 phase 2 8l 5v 1.8 sport (Although, apart from the front seats I don't know what else is supposed to be sport lol).
I enjoy using this site and it has been crucial in keeping my A2 FSI on the road (Presently Unemployed). I was hoping I might find like-minded folk for my other Audi.
P.s I'm 49yrs Young. (Old, but not Dead. lol)

Back