The deed is done...

Many congratulations, great to see you are back on board the good ship A2 so soon.

Q. Is that predictive text trying to be clever or your sense of humour - Iceland Green... :)

No point in hanging around, strike whilst the iron is hot! It had only been advertised for 20 minutes when I made the preliminary enquiry. The pile of paperwork for receipts, service history etc is nearly an inch thick.
Being a Yorkshire bloke means I don’t like spending money - the recently deceased X951 BBW only cost me £695...I consider the new one to be a similar bargain considering it’s 3 years younger.

My friend has a 140i, goes like stink but rides like ****e. I'm not a fan of smaller BM's, my tank is based on a 7 series and has a magic carpet ride and ivory interior which doesn't reflect the light. I spent the summer installing the audio as the standard BMW kit was so bad, but the nav is brilliant!

My friend has a 140i, goes like stink but rides like ****e. I'm not a fan of smaller BM's, my tank is based on a 7 series and has a magic carpet ride and ivory interior which doesn't reflect the light. I spent the summer installing the audio as the standard BMW kit was so bad, but the nav is brilliant!

A car where the GT does actually stand for what it can do. I'm always impressed by how quiet bmw diesel engines are. Makes our little 3pots sound like lawnmowers by comparison :)

Back