Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow Delivery

Slow Delivery

Hello,

Ordered a pair of numberplate holders on 17th November, adding the note that if there was to be a delay, please let me know as I needed them quite quickly. 11 days later, no plate holders, no despatch notice and no notice of order received.

Can someone let me know where the order is up to please.
    WAS : TDI 75 SE 2001 (Little Tank)
    NOW : TDi 90 Sport, OpenSky, Winter Pack, ISOfix, fogs, climate, full electric glass, RNS-E, IceLink, Audi BT phone & Mk2 TT seats! Morimoto HID, Pentagon Supaglass, black headlining, cruise & Audi PDC, GALA, S-style mirrors & TT road and steering wheels.(The NEW Tank).

Must be a faulty sensor in the Forum software system or the world wide web. all those techy geeks have a lot to answer for ! you would think they could afford more than an A2 from what they milked out the Billions for the NHS software system that does not work like ours ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skipton01 View Post
    Hello,

Ordered a pair of numberplate holders on 17th November, adding the note that if there was to be a delay, please let me know as I needed them quite quickly. 11 days later, no plate holders, no despatch notice and no notice of order received.

Hi Mike
    Sorry these are on their way to you via My Hermes. I will check them

I think it only fair to say thank you to Teresa for supporting this voluntarily. Well done
    A2s
    1.4tdi Ebony Black w/Red Legends Leather, 202k miles, BOSE, RNS-E, ColourDIS (Baby Boomer)
    1.4tdi Mauritius Blue, OSS, BOSE, Black Sports Leather (Project X)
    1.6 FSI SE Ebony Black, BrokenSky (Dad's)

Scirocco Storm - Mk2 1.9 BRMotorSport, many upgrades, 23 yrs
    A6 Allroad - 3.0tdi - Leather, BOSE

Gone, but not forgotten:
    A2s: 2x1.6FSI, 2x1.4 (Po/ProjectY)
    A5 3.0tdi Coupe, 13xSciroccos, 3xCorrados inc mythical Campaign, 4xMk1 Golfs (3xN & 1xGLi Cabrio)

5. 11 users that liked this post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

A2OC (29-11-2017), Alan_uk (29-11-2017), Birchall (29-11-2017), chrisnic (29-11-2017), Darren C (29-11-2017), depronman (29-11-2017), Hass (29-11-2017), oneflewover (29-11-2017), Sarge (29-11-2017), Special edition (29-11-2017), wilco184 (29-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Skipton01 View Post
    Hello,

Hi Michael

The delivery is still within the advertised delivery timeline of 14 days which shows no delay has yet taken place.
    Whilst you did include a note with the order, this did not specify that you required these quicker then the specified turn around only that you requested to be informed of any expected delay. Having reviewed your original order which was placed at 18:23 on the 17th November. I would expect delivery by the 2nd December.

Teresa has also informed as per her earlier post that the order will be checked with MyHermes as to its whereabouts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C9F10E1-4D21-42ED-BA37-3FA23DC13452.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	563.0 KB 
ID:	32482 Delivery information taken from the store

Thank you Teresa for all the hard work on dispatching orders.

A2OC

Right, thanks for the information. Didn't see the quoted turn-around times when ordering and didn't realise that things had slipped since I was handling things like badge orders, which were sent out on a daily basis and aimed to be delivered within 3-5 days.

No problem - I'll know for next time.
    NOW : TDi 90 Sport, OpenSky, Winter Pack, ISOfix, fogs, climate, full electric glass, RNS-E, IceLink, Audi BT phone & Mk2 TT seats! Morimoto HID, Pentagon Supaglass, black headlining, cruise & Audi PDC, GALA, S-style mirrors & TT road and steering wheels.(The NEW Tank).

Quote Originally Posted by E T Oddie View Post
    Must be a faulty sensor in the Forum software system or the world wide web. all those techy geeks have a lot to answer for ! you would think they could afford more than an A2 from what they milked out the Billions for the NHS software system that does not work like ours ?
    Not sure what relevance this is - seems that it's nothing to do with software from the replies. Are you a disgruntled software engineer, or NHS end user? I see you've recently commented elsewhere on the forum software.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Hi Mike
    Thanks for this - PM sent.

Just a follow up to say a huge thanks to Teresa for sending out the numberplate holders via Special Delivery yesterday - they arrived today and are superb quality - a little different to the holders I'm used to, but very well made nevertheless.

For those who have asked elsewhere how to fit plates, there's a video by the manufacturer here:

http://www.helmut-seitz.de/_common/m...KlippTop5.html

The holder is optimised for pressed metal plates, but it will take thin acrylic ones.

Thanks Teresa - you were right - Hermes has not delivered yet!

11. 2 users that liked this post:

Special edition (30-11-2017), Teresa (01-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Hi Mike
    Hi Teresa, very happy customer alert - My badges arrived this evening, although too bloomin cold to now go out and fit them
    A2s
    1.4tdi Ebony Black w/Red Legends Leather, 202k miles, BOSE, RNS-E, ColourDIS (Baby Boomer)
    1.4tdi Mauritius Blue, OSS, BOSE, Black Sports Leather (Project X)
    1.6 FSI SE Ebony Black, BrokenSky (Dad's)

Scirocco Storm - Mk2 1.9 BRMotorSport, many upgrades, 23 yrs
    A6 Allroad - 3.0tdi - Leather, BOSE

Gone, but not forgotten:
    A2s: 2x1.6FSI, 2x1.4 (Po/ProjectY)
    A5 3.0tdi Coupe, 13xSciroccos, 3xCorrados inc mythical Campaign, 4xMk1 Golfs (3xN & 1xGLi Cabrio)

13. 2 users that liked this post:

Special edition (30-11-2017), Teresa (01-12-2017)